Disclaimer


This site is for those aged 18+ only. If anything on this site offends or upsets you please leave. You are not required to comment, contact me in any way or spread hate before doing so.

Nursery News

Petey's Adult-Baby Pacifier Clip

Saturday 5 April 2014

I've been looking after Adult-Baby Petey today.  It's been a while since I have spent any time in person with one of my babies and I was really looking forward to it.  Sadly however, he was very ill.

Once I arrived I bathed him and put him in a fresh diaper and sleepsuit to help him feel better but by the time we were done he was ready to go back to bed already.

Poor little Petey.

I read him a story and settled him down with his bottle of milk and then we watched cartoons in his bedroom until he fell asleep. The house was already tidy and I didn't think he would be wanting any lunch when he woke so I was left wondering what to do with myself.  Until, that is, I remembered I had a small beading kit in my bag.


Would you like to see what I made for Adult-Baby Petey?


Of course you would! 




It's a pacifier clip and it's beautiful!

My photography skills leave a lot to be desired but the dummy clip itself is sparkly and elegant and made Petey smile very much when he saw it.  He wouldn't let me take a photo of him with it so you'll have to trust me when I tell you that he looks adorable while using it.  He had his choo choo train pacifier and was wearing a matching blue footed sleepsuit and looked uber cute.  

It was really hard to drag myself away when our time together was up but after another diaper change, a small snack and a game or two of 'snap', he was looking very pale again.  So I put him back into bed and promised to wait until he was fast asleep before quietly letting myself out.

Hopefully Petey will get a good nights rest now and will be feeling much better in the morning.  I won't be there to change him when he wakes up but he will have his dummy clip and hopefully smile to himself and feel I am there in some small way because I made it just for him :)

Get well soon Petey.

No comments :

Goodies