Disclaimer


This site is for those aged 18+ only. If anything on this site offends or upsets you please leave. You are not required to comment, contact me in any way or spread hate before doing so.

Nursery News

Diaper Lover, Adult-Baby and BabyFur Art

Thursday 3 April 2014

'On the Pot' by PaddedQuill
Everyone's been very creative here at the AdutLittles Nursery lately.  We're busy with a new range of Adult-Baby, BabyFur and Diaper-Lover products and it's my job to look for ideas and inspiration on the interweb.  While browsing Deviantart.com I've found some absolutely amazing artists and a variety of pictures that I love.  So grab your sippy cups and come cuddle up on the sofa with me while we take look because I think you'll love them too.

PaddedQuill


'They Have a Job to Do!' by PaddedQuill
http://paddedquill.deviantart.com/
Check out Paddedquill's gallery on deviantart for some Adult-Baby cuteness.  I love the simplicity of these drawings and the use of colour.  There are also a lot of stories to enjoy too.


Cjsluggle

'Diapered and Ready' by CjsLuggle
'Possessed' by Cjsluggle
This gallery from Cjsluggle has a little bit of everything, adult-babies, babyfurs, sissies, forced sissification, restraint, goo, robots and of course diapers.  Check out these beautiful, hand drawn and coloured pictures, you're sure to find cuteness and strangeness.  Love it!

Rfswitched

'That's a Paddlin' by Rfswitched
'Kim and the Diapermeter' by Rfswitched
Big diapers, cute princesses, furries and all sorts of abdl yumminess can all be found in the gallery of Rfswitched. This is the home of very cute and colourful girls with some of the biggest nappies around.

Lupus

'Huh' by Lupus

'I'm Ready' by Lupus
I do adore pencil 'sketches' and many adorable ones of babyfurs can be found in this gallery from Lupus.

Tavi-Munk

'Cutie Pup' by Tavi-Munk
'Onesie Pup' by Tavi-Munk
Tavi-Munk is the King of babyfur art as far as I am concerned.  I love all of these cute characters and the style is fantastic.  Check this gallery out.

No comments :

Goodies