Disclaimer


This site is for those aged 18+ only. If anything on this site offends or upsets you please leave. You are not required to comment, contact me in any way or spread hate before doing so.

Nursery News

Adult-Baby Bling: Pacifier and Dummy Clips.

Monday 6 January 2014

Good Morning Babies,

It's pouring with rain, grey and miserable here so I thought I would brighten the day for all of us with some extra sparkly dummy/pacifier clips that I made while being missing in action recently.

Some of them were gifts for the special little wittle adult babies that spent a lot of their time, on the phone, online or in person with me last year. Others were made just for fun, so I'm thinking that I will host a competition or two in the near future.
Adult Baby Cheer

Make sure you're subscribed so that you don't miss the opportunity to win such a fabulous prize!


Adult Baby Dummy Clip by Treacle Rose

Adult Baby Dummy Clip by Treacle Rose

Adult Baby Dummy Clip by Treacle Rose

Adult Baby Dummy Clip by Treacle Rose

Adult Baby Dummy Pacifier Clip by Treacle Rose

Adult Baby Dummy Pacifier Clip by Treacle Rose

Adult Baby Dummy Pacifier Clip by Treacle Rose


I made each of these adult baby dummy/pacifier clips extra long to allow my babies to move about more freely while using their di dis (or dum dums) and also, to allow more choice as to where they can be clipped on to baby's clothing.  The best thing about them though is that they were made for adult babies that are (hopefully) big enough and smart enough to not choke on small parts like real babies could.  This means I could use a gazillion tiny beads and make them extra cute, extra adorable and extra sparkly.

No comments :

Goodies