Disclaimer


This site is for those aged 18+ only. If anything on this site offends or upsets you please leave. You are not required to comment, contact me in any way or spread hate before doing so.

Nursery News

Drawing Competition Runner Uppers

Monday 10 March 2014

I apologise for being late in announcing the winners of the Adult-Baby, BabyFur and Adult-Littles drawing competition. I collected up all of your beautiful pictures this morning and got busy admiring them all.

It's been a difficult decision so far and there is still a last winner to choose. It's going to be a close race so while I look at them some more and make up my mind I wanted to take the opportunity to share some more of my favourite runner up drawings and pictures from all the wonderful Adult Babies and Babyfurs that took part.


Flower vase by Adult-Baby-Sue-for-AdultLittles
Hand by Adult-Baby-Liz-for-AdultLittles
Bad Guys by Adult-Baby-Chris-for-AdultLittles
Pattern by Adult-Baby-Bestboy-for-AdultLittlesButterfly by Adult-Baby-Benji-for-AdultLittlesRose by Adult-Baby-Amanda-for-AdultLittles

If you're picture is here you haven't won but hopefully you had a lot of fun joining in and exploring your little side's artistic talents and I thank you for taking part.  I am extremely excited to see what everyone comes up with next time.

No comments :

Goodies