Disclaimer


This site is for those aged 18+ only. If anything on this site offends or upsets you please leave. You are not required to comment, contact me in any way or spread hate before doing so.

Nursery News

Adult Baby Nursery & Playgroup Chat Room

Thursday 16 January 2014

AB Chat a safe place for Adult Babies to be babies.  Bring all your friends!

A safe place for Adult Babies to be babies.  Bring all your friends!



An online chat room where some of Mummy's lucky Adult Babies can meet each other and spend time in a virtual playgroup/nursery setting while Mummy makes sure everyone is safe, cared for and free to enjoy their little side.

Open several times a week and hopefully catering to various time zones.

If you would be interested in taking part in the trial of this Adult Baby social and role-play experience please leave a comment or get in touch.  It's free of charge to take part and only an email address is needed, there's no sign up process or commitments involved.

Also, there will be rules, this is not intended to be a place for fetish or adult activities.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Mummy Treacle,
I would love to help you trial a chat room, if it helps you build your site up.
DexxKizwizard
http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/dexxkizwizard.html

Kid Ankh said...

I am very interested. my mommy is busy most of the time so i get lonely being able to be cared for and and have fun with other ab's like me would be awesome. I have a blog in which i talk a lot about my ab life and answer ab questions i would even promote the chat on my blog. by the way feel free to post any of my vids ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy
I'm an incontinent AB in Ireland and I'd love to be involved;
my email is
patsydelaney@rocketmail.com
My diaperbook name is patsysub

Goodies